Neck Pain & Headaches
Most people experience some type of neck pain or discomfort at some point in their life. This can be a result of stress, poor posture, an accident, sleeping position, sports, or other factors. Adding to the problem, headaches are very common when issues are present in the neck. We at Yaletown Chiropractic are here to help you correct the effects of these contributing factors and live a comfortable life. Common contributors of neck pain and headaches can include:
- Postural Imbalances
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- Disc Problems
- Spinal Stenosis
Getting To Your Best Self
At Yaletown Chiropractic, we are experts at using a variety of noninvasive treatments to treat chronic and acute neck pain and headaches and restore joint mobility. We start with a thorough evaluation to make sure we understand all contributing factors, as well as how is impacting your lifestyle.
Neck Pain and Headache Prevention
To reduce the frequency of neck pain and headaches, try these helpful tips:
- Maintain good posture throughout the day (we can help you understand how)
- Choose a pillow and mattress that support a neutral neck and back position
- Avoid craning your neck when reading or using electronic devices
- Keep stress levels as low as possible
Symptoms that may indicate the need for chiropractic care:
- Headaches along with muscle tension in neck/shoulders
- Persistent pain
- Pain or weakness in the arms or hands
- Pain with certain movements
- Grinding or clicking with movement
- Car accident or other traumatic neck injury
If you frequently suffer from neck pain and/or headaches and are interested in finding out how chiropractic care can help, call us to book an appointment!
Closed Sun & Sat
Mon 1pm - 7pm
Tues 8am - 7pm
Wed 8am - 7pm
Thur 1pm- 7pm
Fri 8am - 6pm
Unit 3 on street level
1238 Homer St.
Vancouver, BC V6B 2Y5
Our front door opens directly on to the West side
of Homer Street, between Davie and Drake.
Visit our Facebook Page
for the latest news & updates!